Krebs RTB Pink Parasol - $ 550
ADGA & AGS Registered, papers in-hand and ready to transfer to new owner. She was bred on Feb. 2, 2023, to MT Rivendells TQ Brisbane (see more info below).
See Full Pedigree Here
Born: Jan. 22, 2022
Sire: Gabhran Creek Raise The Bar *B (Dill's B&R Quit Buggin Me *B x GCH Larkstone SP Sky's The Limit 1*M)
Dam: Krebs Farm STJ Edelweiss 2*M 2*D (Sinai Thunder Asher's Judah +*B+*S x KW Farms PB Heidi 1*M 1*D AR Elite)
Number in Birth: 1 Doe
Horn Info: Disbudded
Color: Black & White Swiss Marked with minimal White
Breeding Information: Pink Parasol was bred to MT Rivendells TQ Brisbane on Feb. 2, 2023 (due date of June 27, 2023). Kids may be wattled, Swiss marked, and/or cou blanc/cou clair. For an additional breeding fee of $100, Pink Parasol is available with ADGA & AGS Service Memos for the registration of DOE KIDS ONLY. Service memos may be purchased after she kids so that the buyer doesn't have an extra expense if she has only bucklings. Seller and buyer will sign a service memo contract at the time of sale so that terms and requirements of both parties are understood. Please Contact Us for more details.
MT Rivendells TQ Brisbane pictured below.
I6x8 Livestock Sheds, $ 3945 ea. Brand new. This shed is specially designed for goats, and it will also house dogs, sheep, or other small animals. It will comfortably hold 2-6 adult goats depending on breed/size. Pick up at our farm in Hamilton, Montana, or delivery available in the Bitterroot and Missoula, Montana, areas (extra fee applies for delivery -- please contact).
Built by Ravalli Property Maintenance (RPM Fencing), who are the men of the family here at Krebs Dairy Goats. Same style of shed we build and use for our herd. Goat tested and approved.
Measurements & Features:
- Durable, quality construction.
- Assembled with torx head screws. No nails.
- 6 x 8 foot exterior base measurements.
- 5 1/2 foot front wall height.
- 4 foot back height.
- Includes a goat door and a human door.
- Pressure treated goat shelf covered in durable stall mat.
- Ceiling is covered in plywood to prevent goats from damaging or loosening the tin roof by rubbing it with their heads or horns.
- Wall around the goat shelf is covered in plywood for ease of cleaning the shelf.
- 6x6" Pressure treated skids for ease of moving.
- Pressure treated drop-in end boards with hand holds. When moving, pull out boards for ease of skidding. When in use, drop in boards to eliminate drafts.
- Pressure treated sole plate.
- You paint your desired color.
- Contact Us
Krebs Dairy Goats is located in Western Montana's Bitterroot Valley, where we (the Krebs family) breed ADGA/AGS registered Nigerian Dwarf dairy goats. We are ADGA Plus members and participate in official DHIR 305-Day and 1-Day Milk Testing. Our priority is to breed Nigerians that are practical, high-production milkers with excellent conformational and dairy traits that exemplify the true miniature dairy goat.