I6x8 Livestock Sheds, $ 3945 ea. Brand new. This shed is specially designed for goats, and it will also house dogs, sheep, or other small animals. It will comfortably hold 2-6 adult goats depending on breed/size. Pick up at our farm in Hamilton, Montana, or delivery available in the Bitterroot and Missoula, Montana, areas (extra fee applies for delivery -- please contact).
Built by Ravalli Property Maintenance (RPM Fencing), who are the men of the family here at Krebs Dairy Goats. Same style of shed we build and use for our herd. Goat tested and approved.
Measurements & Features:
- Durable, quality construction.
- Assembled with torx head screws. No nails.
- 6 x 8 foot exterior base measurements.
- 5 1/2 foot front wall height.
- 4 foot back height.
- Includes a goat door and a human door.
- Pressure treated goat shelf covered in durable stall mat.
- Ceiling is covered in plywood to prevent goats from damaging or loosening the tin roof by rubbing it with their heads or horns.
- Wall around the goat shelf is covered in plywood for ease of cleaning the shelf.
- 6x6" Pressure treated skids for ease of moving.
- Pressure treated drop-in end boards with hand holds. When moving, pull out boards for ease of skidding. When in use, drop in boards to eliminate drafts.
- Pressure treated sole plate.
- You paint your desired color.
- Contact Us
Krebs Dairy Goats is located in Western Montana's Bitterroot Valley, where we (the Krebs family) breed ADGA/AGS registered Nigerian Dwarf dairy goats. We are ADGA Plus members and participate in official DHIR 305-Day and 1-Day Milk Testing. Our priority is to breed Nigerians that are practical, high-production milkers with excellent conformational and dairy traits that exemplify the true miniature dairy goat.